Sweeter & Milder
I think that the sound that a piano plays is wonderful. But I cannot yet find it in a heart. I sleep, and why is it ...?
Why is it? Interesting. Haha.Why do you become sleepy? :DOops, I'm just a beginner for piano, of course. :D
I do not dislike it. I become comfortable when I hear it. Therefore I think that I become just sleepy.心地のいい音楽に触れると、つい目を閉じて、聞き入ってしまうのだけれど、そのまま寝てしまう事もあったりします。ホント気持ちいんですよね。うん。
Now I see.なんで眠くなったのかと、ちょっと不思議だった♪そんないい音楽が作れるようになりたい。いつのことやら.. :DMany thanks.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think that the sound that a piano plays is wonderful.
But I cannot yet find it in a heart.
I sleep, and why is it ...?
Why is it? Interesting. Haha.
Why do you become sleepy? :D
Oops, I'm just a beginner for piano, of course. :D
I do not dislike it.
I become comfortable when I hear it.
Therefore I think that I become just sleepy.
心地のいい音楽に触れると、つい目を閉じて、聞き入ってしまうのだけれど、そのまま寝てしまう事もあったりします。ホント気持ちいんですよね。うん。
Now I see.
なんで眠くなったのかと、ちょっと不思議だった♪
そんないい音楽が作れるようになりたい。
いつのことやら.. :D
Many thanks.
Post a Comment