Sweeter & Milder
Thunder is fearful. It is hard. That, both light and a sound are very fearful. But why will be it that I am interested in that light to shine in the distance.
Do you scare? :DI like to watch thunder.And, last time, I heard very beautiful sound, very clear sound I've never heard of.That was nice.
It is hard. I make in particular noise when I spend it alone. Though I do not dislike it, I am weak in a sound.
Haha. I see. :DParticular noise? Hahaha. Yup, I know your meaning.Thanks.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thunder is fearful.
It is hard.
That, both light and a sound are very fearful.
But why will be it that I am interested in that light to shine in the distance.
Do you scare? :D
I like to watch thunder.
And, last time, I heard very beautiful sound, very clear sound I've never heard of.
That was nice.
It is hard.
I make in particular noise when I spend it alone.
Though I do not dislike it, I am weak in a sound.
Haha. I see. :D
Particular noise? Hahaha. Yup, I know your meaning.
Thanks.
Post a Comment