Sweeter & Milder
Empty blue and blue of the sea It is a totally different thing if I look, and a thing to feel is different. But I agree and am colored it if I paint it. I feel that I feel that it is wrong only in a heart of a person.
This waka is, actually, just my impression.I don't have meaning.I thought it's funny.And I thought I like music too. :D
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Empty blue and blue of the sea
It is a totally different thing if I look, and a thing to feel is different.
But I agree and am colored it if I paint it.
I feel that I feel that it is wrong only in a heart of a person.
This waka is, actually, just my impression.
I don't have meaning.
I thought it's funny.
And I thought I like music too. :D
Post a Comment